- Place the chicken in a stockpot large enough to hold the chicken and 10-12 cups of water.
- Bring it to a boil over medium high heat. Skim off any foam on top. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer, covered, for about 40 mins.
- Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic and onion. Season with salt and pepper, simmer for about 15 mins. Add spring onions towards the end of cooking time.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Place noodles in serving bowls, top with carrots, zucchini, enoki mushrooms and shredded chicken. Ladle in hot soup, garnish with crown daisy and chilli. Serve with seasoning sauce.