- Add all chicken bulgogi ingredients into a mixing bowl. Combine well and cover with a cling film. Leave to marinate in a refrigerator for 1 hr.
- In a fry pan, heat up 2 tbsp oil, sesame oil and soy sauce. Mix well and toss in sesame seeds to fry. Scoop out ⅔ of this mix and set aside. Add drained spinach into the pan, add in salt to taste and saute for 1 min. Dish out the spinach and set aside. Now add in mushrooms and salt to taste. Stir fry over medium heat until cooked. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Then stir fry julienned carrots and transfer to a bowl once done.
- Take out marinated chicken from the refrigerator. Cook the chicken in sesame oil mix kept aside earlier in a pan. Dish out and set aside.
- Finally, add some oil to the pan (if required) and fry the eggs, sunny side up style.
- In a serving bowl, add a bowl or rice and top it with equal portions of chicken, spinach, mushrooms and carrots. Place a fried egg on top. Repeat for all serving bowls.
- Mix bibimbap sauce ingredients until well combined and serve as accompanying sauce.