- Heat wok over medium heat, cooking oil and gently sauté chopped garlic until it turns golden.
- Add sliced shiitake mushrooms into wok and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add shredded carrot, jicama and stir fry for 1 min.
- Reduce heat, add Lee Kum Kee Vegetarian Stir-Fry Sauce and water. Gently stir through, then cover wok to simmer for a couple of mins.
- Remove from wok to serving bowl, garnish with spring onions and fried shallots.
- Serve with fresh lettuce, with hot chilli sauce and hoisin sauce.