- Bring a small pot of water to boil. Add the aburaage in the boiling water and flip once. Remove the oil from the aburaage. Transfer to a plate to let cool. Cut into thin strips and squeeze out water.
- Slice the carrot into slabs and then julienne.
- In a large frying pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Then, add the aburaage and carrot. Saute to coat with the oil.
- Add the sake, granulated sugar, mirin, gluten-free soy sauce, and mix all together.
- Add the edamame and steamed rice. Break the rice into smaller pieces.
- Serve and enjoy immediately once the rice is well coated with the seasonings and heated through.