- Clean and trim chicken thighs and place in a bowl.
- Add ABC Sweet Soy Sauce, ABC original chili sauce, garlic, canola oil and cornflour and mix through. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, cook the thick cut chips in your airfryer, quantity as desired.
- To cook the thigh fillets, dust with additional cornflour and place in your air fryer. Cook on the poultry setting 180°C for 15 minutes.
- To make the gravy, heat a small pan and melt butter. Add in the flour, then the chicken bullion, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce and chicken stock. Finally, add in the frozen mix vegetables and stir until thickened.
- To make the Asian herb slaw, place all the prepared ingredients in a bowl, add the Kewpie mayo, lime juice and fish sauce and mix. Place on a small side salad bowl to serve.
- To plate, place chicken thighs and thick cut chips on a plate with a dollop of Kewpie mayo, pour gravy over the chicken thighs and serve with your Asian herb slaw.