- Chop all vegetables (keeping aside half of your snow peas and baby zucchinis) and chicken into 2cm cubes and arrange on wooden skewers.
- In a small bowl, mix the curry paste and coconut cream.
- Heat your BBQ hot plate and place all 8 kebabs. Drizzle with prepared curry sauce. Cook for approximately 15 mins, until vegetables and tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Cook your remaining vegetables on the hotplate.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice following the packet directions.
- Arrange rice, skewers and side vegetables on a large share plate.
- Garnish with Thai basil leaves and lime wedges.