- Make some pandan leaf extract by blending the leaf in 1 ½ cups of water. Strain the liquid to remove the bits of leaves.
- Add the salt to the pandan extract, and slowly add the flour until you get a soft dough.
- Dissolve the palm sugar in a pot filled with water over medium heat.
- Next, add the grated coconut and stir continuously for about 10-15 mins until the mixture has dried up and then, remove it from heat.
- Let it cool down then shape into balls about the size of a marble and set aside.
- Combine the coconut milk, rice flour, salt, and pandan leaves for the sauce in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir the mixture continuously for about 10 mins until it thickens. Add salt to taste.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Grab a portion of the dough and flatten it on your hand.
- Place a ball of filling into the middle of the dough and bring the edges together.
- Roll it in the palm of your hand to get a nice sphere. Repeat until all the dough has been used up.
- Drop the stuffed balls into the boiling water.
- Allow it to boil until the balls start to float to the surface.
- Remove the balls from the boiling water and mix in with the sauce. Serve.