- Marinate minced meat for 15 mins.
- Cook cabbage in boiling water until tender. Drain. Chop into small pieces and squeeze out water.
- Add cabbage and green onion to minced meat, mix well to create the dumpling filling. Divide into 12 equal portions.
- Sieve flour. Add hot water and knead to form a soft and smooth dough.
- Form dough into a roll and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a round ball.
- Flatten each ball. Place filling in the centre. Wrap filling with round dough to form dumplings.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil. Pan-fry dumplings over moderate heat until the bottom is golden yellow. Pour in water, cover and cook on low heat until all water is absorbed. Add 2 tsp oil and fry dumpling for another minute.
- Serve this Fried Chinese meat dumplings with Lee Kum Kee Chilli Bean Sauce