- Combine the chicken with 1 tsp cornstarch, 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp soy sauce.
- Heat a wok over high heat until smoking. Add 2 tbsp of oil, and stir-fry the chicken until it turns opaque. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add 2 more tbsp of oil to the wok and add the ginger slices. Fry for 1 min, then add the scallions and red chili.
- Add the noodles and stir-fry, adding a sprinkle of hot water if the noodles are cold and you’re having difficulty breaking them up.
- Add the Shaoxing wine, 1½ tbsp of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and cooked chicken. Stir-fry until combined (about 1-2 mins). Serve!