- Heat oil in a large pot over a medium heat and add the laksa paste. Fry for 3-4 mins or until fragrant and it starts to split.
- Add the coconut milk, chicken stock and water and bring to the boil. Then turn down and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the kaffir lime leaves and lime juice to the broth and continue to simmer for 10 mins.
- Prepare the noodles according to packet instructions.
- Divide cooked noodles into 2 large bowls. Add the tofu and vegetables then ladle over the broth. Garnish with spring onions, coriander, bean sprouts and lime.