Sate Lilit Bebek
- Place all the spice paste ingredients into a food processor, blend until smooth. Use a little water to help blend.
- Heat oil in a wok or fry pan and fry the spice paste for 5 mins, stir continuously. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the duck mince, desiccated coconut, palm sugar, Squid Brand Fish Sauce and cooled spice paste.
- Mix together with your hands until well combined and able to hold shape.
- Wrap approximately 2-3 tbsp of the mixture around the lemongrass stalk.
- Grill on a hot BBQ for about 3-4 mins on each side, until cooked through.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into serving bowls.
- In a large non-stick pot heat oil and cook the onion until golden as about 4 mins.
- Add in the rice and remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Bring to the boil, cover with lid and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 15 mins.
- Remove lid to fluff up rice. Pop lid back on and allow to sit for 5 mins before serving.
- Heat oil in a large pot and fry the onions, garlic, bacon and chilli for about 2 mins.
- Add coriander and tamarind puree, stir to combine.
- Add vegetables along with the TCC Premium Coconut Milk, chicken stock powder and pepper. Give it a good stir.
- Place the frozen prawns on top, bring to a boil, cover with a lid. Reduce to simmer and cook until the vegetables are just tender.