- Blanch the dried vermicelli, egg noodles, tofu puffs and bean sprout separately and set aside.
- Heat up a wok and add the cooking oil.
- Once the wok is hot, add the laksa paste and fry until it is slightly drier and very fragrant.
- Add the curry leaves and continue frying for 1 min.
- Add the coconut milk, mix it well and bring to boil.
- Add the prawns, fish cakes and tofu puffs and stir fry for 5 mins before adding in the blanched vermicelli, egg noodles, bean sprouts and then stir well.
- Season with brown sugar, fish sauce and lime juice.
- Serve hot with fresh chillies in soy sauce.