- Mix all sauce ingredients (except 1 tbsp of ABC Sweet Soy Sauce) in a small bowl and set aside.
- Separate rice noodles into individual pieces and place in a bowl. Pour 1 tbsp. of ABC Sweet Soy Sauce into the bowl. Wear a glove and mix the noodles with the sweet soy sauce until all of the noodles become a darker colour.
- Place garlic, bird’s eye chilli and large red chilli into a mortar and crush them into small pieces.
- Add 1½ tbsp vegetable oil in a wok, and heat the wok over high heat. Allow the oil to become very hot before adding in the mussels and squid pieces. Cook for 1 min, or until the mussels and squid cook through. Scoop the mussels and squid into a bowl and discard the oil and liquid in the wok.
- Clean the wok, dry and put it on the stove. Put 1½ tbsp of vegetable oil into the wok. After the oil has heated up, add the crushed garlic and chilli into the wok. Stir and cook until fragrant.
- Add the prawns into the wok and cook them until they turn light pink, then add cooked mussels and squid and mix them together.
- Add bamboo shoots and snake beans then stir for a few seconds. Add mushrooms, cut cherry tomatoes and noodles into the wok. Add the sauce and gently stir, and cook a few minutes until the noodles cook through.
- Add fresh basil and turn the heat off. Stir all the ingredients and serve.