- In a small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the flour and water, stir to combine. Knead to form a ball and seal in a plastic bag. Place in the fridge for 1 hr.
- In a stock pot, add the stock ingredients and bring to boil. Lower the heat to simmer 5-7 mins. Strain to discard the anchovies.
- Bring the soup to boil again and add in the garlic and potato. Cook for 3 mins, then add zucchini and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Get the dough and rip it all into flat, bite-sized pieces, adding to the stock as you go. Cook the dough pieces for 5-7 mins, or until the edges are slightly translucent and the pieces starting to float.
- Place in the spring onion and egg without stirring and add salt to taste. Serve hot with seasoned soy sauce.