To Cook Tofu
- Heat oil in a pot for deep-frying on medium-high heat.
- Dust tofu with flour, then deep-fry until golden and crispy. Set aside.
To Cook Vegetables
- Heat 1 tsp oil in medium heat pan, then add onions and cook for 30 secs.
- Add Valcom Yellow Curry Paste to the pan and cook until fragrant. Then add green beans and baby corn, cooking for 2 mins.
- Season with salt and sugar and mix well until sugar has dissolved, then turn off the fire.
- Separate baby corn and green beans.
To Serve (2 Options)
- Place sauce with onion on a plate followed by crispy tofu then green beans and corn on top.
- Add deep fried tofu into the sauce and gently mix until the tofu is coated all over. Plate tofu, green beans and corn with onion and sauce.