- In a stock pot, fill sufficient water to be able to cover all chicken breasts, bring to a boil. Add chicken and boil for 15 mins, then lower heat to simmer for another 10 mins until meat is tender. Remove from stock pot and set aside to cool for 15 mins.
- Tear the chicken into 2-3cm thick strips. Mix in garlic and chilli powder, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken strips until they are golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- In a clean wok, heat 1 tbsp cooking oil on medium high. Add all the Sauce ingredients and stir well for 1 min.
- Add the chicken and Thai basil leaves, toss for 5 mins, allowing the basil leaves to turn slightly crisp and aromatic. Remove from heat and serve.