- Heat oil in a wok, add chicken in batches, stir-fry until browned all over. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Drain oil from wok. Add sauce, water, sugar, spring onion and half the coriander to wok, bring to the boil.
- Add chicken, simmer and cover for 20 mins.
- Remove the cover, simmer for about 5 mins, or until chicken is tender and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Remove the chicken, skim excess oil from surface of sauce.
- Stir in remaining coriander.
- Pour sauce over chicken, garnish with red capsicum strips, spring onions and crushed peanuts.