- Cook’s note: This recipe should be made at least two hours in advance, or the night before.
- Empty contents of TCC Light Coconut Milk into a medium sized bowl.
- Spoon 8 tbsp of chia seeds into the light coconut milk. Mix well until all of the seeds are coated.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
- Prior to serving, slice the mango, lychee and young fresh coconut.
- Remove the chia seed and light coconut milk pudding from the refrigerator give it a quick mix with a spoon.
- Spoon chia seed and light coconut milk pudding into individual bowls.
- Top with tropical fruit and serve.