- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Cook the mixture on low heat, stirring constantly until batter thickens and turns into translucent green.
- Have a big bowl filled with water and ice.
- Put a small amount of batter into potato ricer or colander and squeeze into iced water. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Drain cendol and transfer into container and set aside.
For Palm Sugar Syrup
- Place gula Melaka, pandan leaves, salt and water, in a small pot and let it simmer until all the gula Melaka has dissolved. Remove from heat, discard pandan leaves and set aside.
- Do the same with the coconut milk, boil the coconut milk with pandan leaves and salt. once boiled, discard the pandan leaves and set aside to cool.
- In a nice glass, layer the gula melaka first, then the cendol and finally the coconut milk. Add crushed ice on top and serve immediately.