- In wok over a medium-high heat, add in the oil and ginger. Cook the ginger until fragrant before adding in the fermented red bean curd and stirring until the pieces have broken up.
- When the bean curds have been broken down, add in the garlic, the mushrooms and the lily flowers before adding in the Shaoxing wine and continuing to cook for another minute.
- Add in the bean threads and stir-fry on a high heat for about 2 minutes before adding in the sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar and stock and letting it simmer while covered for 6 minutes
- After the mixture has simmered, uncover and add in the noodles. Allow to cook till most of the liquid has evaporated.
- When the sauce has reduced and the noodles are cooked, remove the wok from the heat and serve!