- In a large ceramic bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Add the steak and toss well to coat.
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hr or overnight.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of sesame oil. Cook the mushrooms for 1-2 mins.
- Add the spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer onto a plate and set aside. Clean the pan with paper towel.
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Add a dash of sesame oil. Cook onion for 2 mins. Add the cabbage and cook for another 2 mins. Season.
- In a small pan, over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of water. Add the bean sprout and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Cook steak for 2 mins. Add 3 tbsp of the marinade and cook, stirring occasionally for a further 3-5 mins or until the sauce has thickened and caramelized.
- Divide the rice among bowls. Top with the steak, and all the vegetables and kimchi.
- Fry the eggs, season with salt and place in the middle of each bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.