- Set aside different vegetables separately after cooking.
- Heat pan and ½ tbsp oil. Add carrot and cook briefly, about 20 secs and season lightly with salt.
- Repeat sauté process as above with zucchini but add ⅛ tbsp garlic and ½ tbsp green onions.
- Repeat again with shitake but season lightly with soy sauce.
- Mix spinach with ⅛ tbsp garlic, ½ tbsp green onions and 1½ tbsp of sesame oil.
- In a saucepan place soybean sprouts with ⅛ tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp sesame oil and 2 tbsp water. Cook for about 5 mins until sprouts are cooked. Drain and add ½ tbsp green onions and ¼ tsp kochugaru (Korean chilli powder). Season with salt.
- Mix radish with ⅛ tbsp garlic, ½ tbsp green onions, vinegar, sugar, and ¼ tsp kochugaru (Korean chilli powder).
- Ladle 1 cup of cooked rice in each bowl. Arrange vegetables, meat and then an egg on top. Drizzle some sesame oil and serve with Obap Korean Red Chilli Sauce for individual taste. Repeat with other 3 bowls. Mix well before eating.
- The colourful and vibrant Bibimbap is ready.