- Set aside different vegetables separately after cooking.
- Heat pan and ½ tbsp oil. Add carrot and cook briefly, about 20 secs and season lightly with salt.
- Repeat sauté process as above with zucchini but add ⅛ tbsp garlic and ½ tbsp green onions.
- Repeat again with shitake but season lightly with soy sauce.
- Mix spinach with ⅛ tbsp garlic, ½ tbsp green onions and 1½ tbsp of sesame oil.
- In a saucepan place soybean sprouts with ⅛ tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp sesame oil and 2 tbsp water. Cook for about 5 mins until sprouts are cooked. Drain and add ½ tbsp green onions and ¼ tsp kochugaru (Korean chilli powder). Season with salt.
- Mix radish with ⅛ tbsp garlic, ½ tbsp green onions, vinegar, sugar, and ¼ tsp kochugaru (Korean chilli powder).
- Ladle 1 cup of cooked rice in each bowl. Arrange vegetables, meat and then an egg on top. Drizzle some sesame oil and serve with gochujang for individual taste. Repeat with other 3 bowls. Mix well before eating.
- The colourful and vibrant Bibimbap is ready.