- Mix plain flour, baking powder, egg white and soda water to prepare tempura batter.
- Heat vegetable oil to 175°C.
- Coat each slice of fish with tempura batter, deep fry each piece for approximately 6 mins or until cooked and batter turns crispy and brown. Set aside.
- Combine Wafu Curry ingredients in a pot, boil until curry blocks are dissolved and turn off the heat. Put vegetables in the pot and mix well.
- Arrange fish tempura on a serving plate, pour the cooked sauce over the fish. Garnish with spring onions and black sesame seeds.