COOK SNAP WIN 2018
EXPERIENCES - Main
Fish Adobo (Adobong Isda)
Mix in fish, minced garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, whole black peppercorns, water, bay leaves and chilli pepper in a skillet. Boil over medium heat.
Baked Filipino Chicken (Lechon Manok)
Rub salt and pepper all over the chicken, both skin side and cavity. Then rub garlic, ginger and soy sauce over the skin side only.
Fill the chicken c
Filipino Long Beans With Pork (Adobong Sitaw With Pork)
Heat oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat. Add in sliced pork belly and sear until lightly browned and its fats begin to render (juices oozing out
Filipino Crispy Pork Belly (Lechon Kawali)
Place pork belly, garlic, salt, peppercorns and bay leaves into a pot. Pour in water just enough to cover the ingredients. Boil for 2 mins, skimmin
Prawn And Vegetables In Coconut Milk (Ginataang Kalabasa At ...
Heat oil in pot over medium heat. Put in onion and garlic and cook until softened. Stir in fish sauce and cook for 1 min.
Add in coconut milk and chilli
Filipino Pork In Coconut Curry (Bicol Express)
Heat oil in a pot or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute for few seconds until fragrant. Then, add in onions and cook until tra
Filipino Pork Sisig
Add water into a pot. Bring to a boil and add in salt and pepper. Then, add in the pork belly and pig’s ears. Simmer for about 45 mins until the meat is
1. In a large bowl, place chicken pieces, soy sauce and crushed garlic to marinade for at least 3 hours.
2. Heat wok with ¼ cup cooking oil over high h…
Japanese Sake Steamed Clams
1. Over medium high heat, add the sake and ginger to a large pan and allow to boil.
2. Add the clams and dried chilli to the pan and turn the heat up to hig…
Honey Soy Sticky Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and transfer onto a baking paper lined oven tray. Roast for 45 minutes a…
Page 1 of 48
CNY 2016 WINNERS
Glenda Mc Donnell
Michael J Sabo
Find your nearest Asian Store
COOK SNAP WIN 2018
Win a 5-day culinary trip for two to Tokyo!
Sign up for an authentic Asian experience. From exotic cuisines to fascinating destinations to cooking competitions and monthly giveaways - Discover the Authentic
Leave this field empty if you're human: