- In a pot, cook grated turnip in 150ml water for 20 mins until a little water is left. If turnip is very dry, add water.
- Stir fry Chinese mushrooms, dried shrimps, Chinese sausages and preserved meat in oil until fragrant. Add ginger juice and wine, stir well. Stir into cooked turnip.
- Add rice flour and seasoning mix to cooked turnip and stir well.
- Put mixture into a 20cm oiled tin and steam over high heat for 1 hr. Let cool and chill in refrigerator for 2 hrs. Sprinkle with chopped Chinese parsley, spring onions and Lee Kum Kee XO Sauce.
- To serve, cut into 1cm slices and pan fry in oil until golden browned or steam until heated through.