- Combine all salad dressing ingredients except sesame oil. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sesame oil, stir and set aside.
- Combine all the sticky tofu marinade ingredients in large flat baking dish. Add pressed sliced tofu, cover tofu well with the marinade and leave for at least 10 mins.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan over medium heat, spray lightly with vegetable oil, add tofu slices and cook for 3-4 mins each side, or until the edges of the tofu turn golden brown.
- Remove and repeat until all slices are grilled. Save any remaining marinade for the finished dish.
- Put drained rice vermicelli into a bowl. Add salad dressing and toss gently.
- Use a fork to pick up and twirl noodles into the middle of the serving bowls. Arrange 5 slices of tofu on one side section of the bowl, then continue around the rest of the bowl with groupings of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle over the basil and mints leaves, chilli slices, sliced spring onion, toasted sesame seeds and chopped cashews.
- If desired, drizzle any remaining tofu marinade over the dish, loosening with some water if needed. Serve and enjoy!