- In a mixing bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the chicken fillets and mix well. Set aside and let the chicken marinate for at least an hour – overnight for best results.
- In another bowl, combine all the ingredients all the Nuoc Cham ingredients and mix until the sugar has dissolved. Adjust the taste to suit yours and set aside.
- Prepare the vermicelli according to packet instructions. Rinse the noodles in cold water when they are done and set aside.
- When your chicken is done marinating, heat up some oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pan-fry the chicken in the pan until they are done and allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes.
- Remove any pieces of lemongrass on the chicken and slice the chicken into 1cm slices.
- Split the noodles into even portions and place in individual bowls. Add the fresh herbs and vegetables to the bowl of noodles and top with the lemongrass chicken.
- Drizzle a few tablespoons of the Nuoc Cham over the noodles and serve with lime wedges.