- Slice the uncooked pork thinly, about 1.5cm.
- Mix in the marinade with the pork. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Marinate the meat for at least one hour, or leave overnight for better results.
- Bake the pork at 180ºC for 10-15 mins, or until it is about 80% cooked. Finish cooking by broiling pork in the oven until a nice golden brown colour develops, turning the pieces midway.
Nuoc Cham Sauce
- Combine water and sugar in a bowl.
- Add lime or lemon juice (adjust accordingly to taste)
- Add fish sauce in increments (adjust accordingly to taste)
- Top with garlic and chilies.
- Assemble your bowl with cooked vermicelli noodles, vegetables, noodles, and garnish. You may pour the nuoc cham sauce on top or serve it in a separate bowl to pour in just before eating.