- Combine all of the vinaigrette ingredients together and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the watercress, onion, tomato and pour in the vinaigrette. Mix well and set aside.
- Season the sliced beef with the salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat and add two tablespoons of vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add in the garlic and cook till fragrant.
- Add in the sliced beef and stir fry until the meat has browned. Addition seasoning can be applied at this point if necessary.
- Remove the beef from the pan and add them in to the salad mixing bowl. Stir well and transfer to a plate to serve.
- Garnish with sliced chilli.