- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a wok over medium-high heat, pour in the eggs and cook, stirring frequently for about 30 secs or until the eggs are scrambled and lightly set.
- Transfer the eggs to an empty bowl. Wipe the wok with a paper towel.
- Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil to the wok and add tofu puffs, broccoli, pineapple and red pepper. Stir constantly for 3-5 mins or until the liquid has evaporated and the pineapple is caramelized.
- Add in the spring onions and garlic, stir constantly for 30 secs or until fragrant. Transfer to the bowl of eggs.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining vegetable oil to the wok. Pour in the cashews and stir until fragrant. Add the rice to the wok and mix through. Continue frying for 3 mins until rice is hot and fluffy.
- Pour the contents of the bowl back into the wok and stir to combine, breaking up the scrambled eggs with the spatula. When everything is warmed through, turn heat off. Add soy and sriracha sauce, to taste. Serve.