- Soak shiitake mushrooms and kombu in hot water for at least 30 mins.
Pour liquid with shiitake and kombu into a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat. Remove kombu just before the liquid reaches a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a saucepan or pot, heat sesame oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic, ginger and spring onion whites and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Stir through miso and chilli bean paste. Add in sake to deglaze the bottom of the saucepan or pot. Next, add sesame seeds and soy sauce.
- Slowly add soy milk, and then ½ cup of vegan dashi. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, add a serving of cooked ramen noodles into a bowl. Ladle over ramen broth, and then top with corn, spring onion greens, bok choy and nori.