- Heat sesame oil and garlic oil together and when the oil is hot enough add in the onion, garlic, ginger and sesame seed, stir on medium heat until brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles by taking them out of the package, drain the liquid and rinse the noodles under cold water then set aside.
- When the onion, garlic, and sesame seed has turned a nice golden brown, add in the slice mushroom to stir for 2 mins then add stock cube, miso and shirataki noodles. Continue to stir until everything is properly mixed.
- Add enough water to cover the noodles and turn up the heat to bring to boil and then simmer on low heat for 10 mins.
- While the noodles are simmering, prepare the wakame by soaking in cold water and boil the eggs (optional) for 6-mins.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Alternatively add more miso for taste.
- Pour noodles into 2 bowls and top with wakame and par-boiled egg (optional). Sprinkle sesame seed for garnish. Serve hot.