- Soak the rice noodle in warm water until they soften, then set aside.
- Mix the Valcom Authentic Thai Tom Yum Paste with water in a pot and bring to a boil. Once the soup is boiling, reduce to medium heat and let simmer.
- Add in the sliced mushroom and tomatoes and let simmer for 1 min. Add in the prawns and the mussels and bring to boil for 3 mins.
- Take out the prawns and the mussels and set aside so they don’t overcook.
- On low heat, place the noodles in the pot and let simmer for 20 secs in the soup.
- Remove the noodles into a bowl and top with the prawns and mussels.
- Finish the soup with the fish sauce and sugar, then pour over the noodles when ready to serve.
- Squeeze a lime over the top and serve with some fresh coriander and chilli (optional).