To Prepare Tofu Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Blend tofu in food processor until you get a smooth and creamy paste.
- Spread tofu paste onto lined baking tray. Smooth and level the surface with a scraper. There should be enough batter for about 2 trays.
- Sprinkle salt, crushed nori, Shichimi togarashi and toasted sesame seeds onto tofu paste.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 30-35 mins, depending on the thickness of the paste.
- Cool baked tofu chips on cooling rack. Once cooled, break it into smaller pieces.