- In a small bowl, mix all Sauce ingredients well and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in wok over medium-high heat, add in garlic and sauté for 30 secs or until fragrant.
- Add tofu and stir-fry until tofu is cooked and browned.
- Add in remaining vegetables, cook for another 2-3 mins or until the vegetables are all tender.
- Push the vegetables to a side, pour the eggs into the other side and stir frequently until scrambled and cooked.
- Add the noodles and sauce, tossing frequently, for about 2 mins, until hot and well combined. Remove from the heat. Serve immediately with optional garnishes.