- Wash duck breasts and pat dry with paper towel before scoring the skin with a sharp knife diagonally 3-4 times. Season skin with salt.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat for 2 mins. Place the duck breast into the pan and cook skin side down for 5 mins until skin is crisp and golden. Turn and cook for a further 4 mins. Remove and let duck breasts rest in a warm oven at 150ºC.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and stir fry the red curry paste for 1 min. Stir in the kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, chicken stock, coconut cream, fish sauce, half the cherry tomatoes, pineapple and capsicum, and let it simmer until it begins to smoke.
- Add the duck breast to the sauce and simmer for a further 10 mins.
- Remove duck from the pan and slice. Plate sliced duck in a bowl with sauce. Garnish with the remaining cherry tomatoes and lemongrass. Ready to serve.