- Boil a cup of water. Add 1 tsp of Thai Black Tea. (You can either put the tea into a teabag to boil of you can add the tea into the water and filter out the tea leaves later). Leave the tea to boil for approximately 3-5 mins (or until the water turns dark orange in colour).
- After the tea is ready, transfer the tea from the pot and squeeze out the tea from the teabag or from the tea leaves while filtering.
- Add 2 tsp of sugar, 2 tsp of sweetened condensed milk and stir.
- Add 2 tsps of evaporated milk. Stir properly until they are well-mixed. At this point, the tea colour will turn light orange.
- Fill the serving glass with crushed ice, add a straw and add the prepared Thai Milk Tea.
- Lastly, add some evaporated milk onto the top of the serving glass.