- Combine the pork and the marinade ingredients in a bowl or press-seal bag and marinate for at least 1 hour but preferably overnight.
- To make the dipping sauce combine the lime juice, fish sauce and palm sugar in a bowl and stir thoroughly until the palm sugar is mixed in. Add the chilli flakes, coriander and roasted rice and mix altogether.
- To make roasted rice add uncooked rice to a fry pan and heat high until rice is golden brown. Then crush with a mortar and pestle.
- Grill the pork slices on a barbecue or hot grill pan for about 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Rest for a further 3 minutes.
- Serve with the dipping sauce, slices of cucumber and steamed rice.