- Season the barramundi with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat and brown fish well skin side down 2-3 mins. Turn and cook for a further 2 mins. Remove and set aside. Peel off skin and crisp in a hot oven.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the green curry paste, kaffir lime leaves and green chilli stir fry 1 min.
- Stir in the coconut cream, stock and fish sauce cook stirring 1 min. Add the pea eggplants and carrot reduce heat and simmer 6-8 mins.
- Add the barramundi fillets to the sauce and continue to simmer for a further 5 mins.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves, steamed rice, kaffir lime leaves, lime cheeks and crispy barramundi skin.
- Notes: Prawns, Chicken or Mussels maybe be used in place of Barramundi. Pea Eggplants maybe replaced with Okra or Thai apple eggplants.