- Blend fish in food processor at low speed with salted water until smooth and sticky.
- Add red curry paste and fish sauce, blend at low speed until well-mixed.
- Add egg white, sugar and ground pepper; continue mixing until very sticky.
- Add beans and kaffir lime leaves. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into golf ball-sized pieces then flatten slightly.
- Shallow fry in heated oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place sugar and white vinegar into a saucepan and heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Add plum sauce, chilli sauce, garlic and fish sauce; simmer until the mixture attains the consistency of a thick dipping sauce. Cool sauce.
- Add peanuts, coriander and cucumber to sauce. Serve.
- Alternatively, serve plain or with Mae Ploy Sweet Chilli Sauce as an entrée.