- Using a clever, ground chicken thigh coarsely and set aside.
- Pound Thai chillies, red chillies and garlic until it becomes a fine paste. Set aside.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat up wok with cooking oil and sauté chilli paste over medium heat for 2 mins.
- Add in chicken and cook until they are broken up.
- Pour in the sauce mixture and continue to toss the chicken until almost cooked.
- Add in onion and snake beans and continue cooking until chicken is fully cooked.
- Switch off the fire and toss in the basil and cook with residual heat. Serve with hot rice and eggs.