- Place dried shrimp in a food processor and process until fine. Transfer to a small bowl and combine with tamarind paste, palm sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, chilli paste and coconut cream. Cover in cling film and set aside.
- Fill a large bowl with water, add lemon juice and salt, and mix to combine.
- To prepare banana blossoms, start by removing purple outer petals and flowers. Reserve a few purple petals for garnish.
- Cut banana blossom in half, remove core and thinly slice pale inner petals. Place sliced banana blossom in lemon water to prevent browning.
- In a large mixing bowl, add prawns, spring onions, toasted coconut and coriander. Drain sliced banana blossom and place in the bowl. Add dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Serve in banana blossom petals, and garnish with fried shallots, coriander and chilli.