- Process garlic, ginger, lemongrass, coriander roots and stems, curry powder, 1 tbsp of Squid Brand Fish Sauce and 1 tbsp oil in a food processor to make a paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large wok or large pan, over medium-high heat. Add paste and curry leaves and fry for 3-5 mins or until fragrant. Add onions and stir through for 2 mins.
- Add in remaining Squid Brand Fish Sauce, water, coconut milk and tamarind paste and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 6-8 mins or until mixture reduces slightly.
- Add green beans, cook for 2 mins until mixture starts to simmer then gently add fish and sugar. Simmer for 5-6 mins or until fish is just cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice, coriander leaves and chilli.