- Mix sweet soy sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Put the wok or fry pan over high heat. Add oil and wait until the oil has heated up. Once you see the smoke start coming up from the wok, put the chicken in.
- Cook chicken until just cooked through or about 5 mins. Sprinkle chicken stock powder in the wok.
- Add Chinese cooking wine or water and cook for about 1 min.
- Add ginger and sauce mixtures. Cook for 1-2 more mins.
- Add black fungus and mix until the sauce is well coated on to the black fungus and the fungus has heated through; add a little water if it looks a little dry.
- Add spring onion and white pepper and give it a few stirs.
- Serve with jasmine rice, garnished with extra spring onion.