- Clean the chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Rub salt all over the chicken and set aside in refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
- Prepare steamer and steam chicken over high heat for 20 mins or until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the chicken and set aside to cool. Reserve the steaming juice for later use.
- Chop chicken into pieces (approximately 16 pcs) and arrange on a serving plate.
- Drizzle the steaming juice over the chicken to add flavour. Place spring onions and ginger over the top.
- Heat cooking oil, sesame oil and soy sauce in a saucepan until smoking and drizzle over spring onions and ginger.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.