- Place the pork, glass noodles, cabbage, carrot, sugar, sesame oil, fish sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock powder and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Mix cornflour and water in a small bowl.
- Separate the spring roll wrappers. Keep the unused ones covered under damp paper towel.
- Place a spring roll wrapper on a plate in diamond pattern. Scoop about 1 tbsp of the spring roll mixture and place in the middle of the wrapper. Roll it up and fold both sides in. Roll it up to the end and dab some of the cornflour mixture at the top of the wrapper to secure it in.
- Repeat until all wrappers are gone.
- Heat oil in a wok until it’s hot. Make sure oil covers spring rolls. Cooking in batches, carefully place spring rolls in hot oil and cook until golden and crisp. Roughly about 5 mins.
- Drain on a paper towel. Repeat with all the spring rolls.
- Arrange noodles, beansprout, herbs and carrot on a serving bowl.
- Make the dipping sauce by combine dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Arrange spring rolls on top of the noodles. Serve with dipping sauce on the side.