- Soak the glass noodles in water for 8-10 mins and drain in colander.
- Put all the seasoning mix ingredients in a bowl and mix them until the sugar has dissolved. Put it aside.
- Put 1.5l of water in a pot and put on the stove and bring it to boil.
- Then cook the glass noodles for about 1 min until the noodles have cooked through.
- Take the noodles out and quick rinse them with fresh water to stop them cooking then drain in a colander.
- Cook the squid and prawns for about a min until the squid is just cooked and the prawns turn pink – do not overcook them. Then take the squid and prawns out and put them into a large bowl.
- Put the cooked glass noodles into the same bowl of cooked squid and prawns.
- Then, pour all of the seasoning mix into the bowl followed by spring onions, lemongrass, mint, red onions and coriander. Mix thoroughly. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Put the glass noodle salad into a bowl and top with toasted sesame seeds and add some sliced fresh chilli.