- Remove spam from can and wash the can. Let dry.
- Slice the spam about 1cm thick.
- In a medium bowl, mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar together. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place all sliced spam into the bowl, coat them evenly and marinate for 30 mins.
- Cut some nori sheets into strips and some into the size of the spam.
- In a pan, place all the marinated spam in, pan fry on medium heat until the spam is evenly browned and slightly crispy on each side. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place cling wrap into the clean can, make sure there are excess cling wrap from the top of can to hold later.
- Stuff sushi rice into the can, about 1-2cm thick (adjust to taste). Make the rice compact and remove by taking the cling wrap out, to keep the rice in shape.
- Remove rice from cling wrap and place onto a span-sized nori sheet. Then place the spam onto the rice and wrap with a nori strip.
- Repeat the steps for the rest and serve immediately.
- Be creative and have different sizes of nori strips, or wrap it like sushi. Adjust your rice to spam ratio to your preference.