- Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a small bowl and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Set it aside.
- Add some salt to the Chinese turnip and mix well in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the Chinese turnip until slightly soft and remove any excess moisture.
- Add the minced pork, noodles, mushrooms, onions, salt, pepper, and sugar in a mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly. Then, add the Chinese turnip and combine all the ingredients.
- Place a wrapper on your work surface so that one corner is facing away from you.
- Fold the corner closest to you to the centers of the wrapper and place a spoonful of the filling on the wrapper on the edge closest to you.
- Fold in the corners on the left and right so that they cover the filling.
- Roll up the spring roll so that the filling is closed off.
- As you roll towards the top edge, using your fingers to dab some egg white on the edge of the wrapper and roll the rest of the way. The egg white will seal the egg roll.
- Repeat until all the filling is used up.
- Heat up enough oil to 163 in a deep fryer and deep fry until the spring rolls are golden brown.
- Drain and remove any excess oil. Serve with the dipping sauce.