- Heat oil in medium heat pot, then add Valcom Laksa
- Paste and red onion. Continue cooking until fragrant.
- Turn on high heat then add beef. Continue cooking and stirring for 1 min.
- Next, add sugar, water and coconut milk, bringing it to boil before turning on simmer. Simmer for 50 mins (put everything except water in slow cooker works well too. Please follow the instructions of the slow cooker)
- Serve slow-cooked beef and sauce with purple potato and bamboo shoots. Garnish with micro coriander and kizami chilli.